We decided it was time to bring Australasian women (and men!) an amazing tanning product - minus the
dreaded tanning smell, chemicals, streaking issues and application challenges!
As it's no longer good for us to be outside sun-baking, we've created a product that is
clean, quick & flawless so you can enjoy a perfect tan no matter what the season.
Tantastic's instant colour and quick drying formula is perfect for those who live life on the go!
Our products are custom formulated:
- All self tanning products contain Vitamin E
- Paraben, alcohol free and nanoparticle free
- All deliver an instant tan that will last up to 6 days, giving you long lasting, flawless results
- Tantastic bronzes the skin instantly, so you know exactly which areas have been covered
so there is no chance of streaks or patches
- Tantastic will not stain your clothes, it dries within minutes so you can dress immediately
- Our products are ideal for last minute tanning, allowing you to live life on the go
- Tantastic does not smell, there are no overpowering aromas often associated with self tanning
Tantastic looks great on everyone, it's colour adjusts to your complexion, leaving you with a
natural, sexy tan whatever your skin tone
- Tantastic contains only 100% natural DHA which has been approved by Ecocert.
Self tanning products all contain Dihydroxyacetone, otherwise known as DHA –
this is the active tanning ingredient.
DHA is the ingredient most responsible for the depth of colour that is achieved when
the product is used. Generally speaking, the more DHA in the formulation, the darker
the tan will be (there are other less influencing factors too).
When self tan is applied, the DHA will react with the upper layers of the skin. It is this
process which ensures the tan will not wash off and will last for up to 5 days. It will then
fade like a natural tan.
Wash off bronzers do not contain DHA and can therefore be washed off with soap and water.
Tantastic contains only 100% natural DHA.
Tantastic should not be applied over eczema, psoriasis, cuts or abrasions. If you are
pregnant or are concerned about skin allergies, please check with your GP before tanning.